... and welcome to the Cwtch (which rhymes with 'butch'). Chances are you found your way here searching for the shawl my mum wore on the Great British Sewing Bee, my patterns or the various 'tips & tutes' which are amongst my most popular posts. However you arrived, it's lovely to have you here.
That's me, I'm Sarah - a knitaholic with a love of yarn, books, nature and iPhoneography. Knitting is my favourite form of meditation so you'll find a lot of that here, along with some crochet and occasionally even a bit of (bad) sewing. I've recently started spinning and would go as far as to call that the latest in a long list of obsessions.
As a stay at home mum of two children and a Miniature Schnauzer, I'm working hard at the trickiest craft of all - raising a family. If you stick around, you'll get to know more about life with My Boy, Little Miss and my workaholic husband D - he is much more camera-shy so you don't get to see him very often!
ON THE BLOG: I write an average of four posts in any one week, which usually include some of the following:
- Mondays: Snippets (of life).
- Tuesdays: Show & Tell (including Spinning)
- Wednesdays: WIPs and books - a weekly review of what I've been making and reading.
- Thursdays: seasonal updates (including the latest progress with any Knitalongs).
- Fridays: Finished Object(s) including details of the pattern/yarn used.
You can find further interviews and articles in the following places (and in others which I have completely forgotten to add to the list):
- Woman's Weekly Blog (March 2013)
- Simply Knitting issue 115 (January 2013),
- on the loveknitting.com blog, and again
- A Stash Addict blog,
- Black Sheep Wools and again
- and a lovely recommendation on the Must Stash Podcast.
I hope you enjoy your visit and that you'll come back again soon,