Hello and welcome to the Cwtch (which rhymes with 'butch'). I'm Sarah, a yarn-crafter, designer, occasional spinner and newly converted sewist. As mum to two children and a Miniature Schnauzer, and wife to a workaholic I'm working hard at the trickiest craft of all - raising a family. In my 'spare' time (hah!) I love to read and am learning to play the ukulele.
I publish three or four blog posts each week, which usually include tutorials, patterns, reviews and all sorts of yarn-related talk. I can be found on various social media channels such as Ravelry, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. I am a featured blogger on the inspiration pages of the Scheepjeswol website and also curate an Etsy page.
You will find patterns, interviews and articles in other places including:
- My Designer page on LoveKnitting.com
- My Ravelry store and the summary of my designs
- One of '5 Blogs You Need To Read Now' on Deramores blog (January 2016)
- Contribution to a Mollie Makes Blog article (December 2015)
- Interview on Curious Handmade Blog (August 2015)
- Knit Now Magazine - mini interview in Issue 48 (June 2015), pattern and blog recommendation in Issue 50 (August 2015)
- A Playful Day.com - Thoughts on blogging for #LoveYourBlog week (April 2015)
- Deramores Blog Competiton Launch - Trend Prediction (March 2015)
- Clarity Wrap pattern in Let's Knit Magazine issue 80 (June 2014)
- Woman's Weekly Blog (March 2014)
- Simply Knitting issue 115 (January 2014)
- On the loveknitting.com blog, and again
- A Stash Addict blog
- Black Sheep Wools and again
- Plus a lovely recommendation on the Must Stash Podcast !
More interviews and patterns are scheduled for publication in coming months.
I hope you enjoy your visit and that you'll come back again soon,