... and welcome to the Cwtch (which rhymes with 'butch').
I'm Sarah, a self-proclaimed knitaholic with a love of yarn, books (& stationery), nature, iPhoneography and red shoes. My personal form of meditation is making fabric with yarn and sticks and as you might expect, you'll find lots of knitting, some crochet, and occasionally even a bit of (bad) sewing amongst these pages. I've recently started spinning on a drop spindle too. You'll also find a growing number of patterns because I love making things up, and I occasionally remember to make notes while I'm at it.
As a stay at home mum of two, I'm working hard at the trickiest craft of all - raising a family. If you stick around, you'll get to know more about life with My Boy, Little Miss and my workaholic husband, D.
HERE: I write an average of four posts in any one week which are usually a combination of the following...
- Mondays: Snippets (of life).
- Tuesdays: Spinning progress.
- Wednesdays: WIPs and books - a weekly review of what I've been making and reading.
- Thursdays: Random musings, techniques or tips.
- Fridays: A review of any Finished Object(s) including the pattern/yarn used.
- Saturdays (monthly): Say hello to new sponsors & friends.
- Sundays (approx once a month): Year of Projects progress.
ELSEWHERE: You can find recent interviews on the loveknitting.com blog, A Stash Addict blog, and there are a few more to be published in coming months.
I hope you enjoy your visit - please leave a comment to let me know!