- have loads of unfinished items (Works in Progress) hanging around... and be casting on more
- buy yarn without having a specific project planned/ about to start
- spend more than £5 on a ball of wool.
- It's possible to add printed magazines and books to one's library so the patterns included in them can be searched via Ravelry. Think about that one for a minute....... (are you thinking?).... if you spend the time listing your books and mags once, you no longer need to flick through them when you are looking for something, you can just leave them on a shelf/in a box/under your bed and do an "in library" pattern search on Ravelry! Actually I think that's worth a few more !!!!!!!!!!! I don't have many books or patterns so it took me an evening to do this, and my library grew from about 60 to over 800 patterns that I already own and can now search online. Awesome.
- I also realised that I could use the Goodreader App to connect straight to my Ravelry library for immediate download to my iPad.
Before I go I have to say a massive THANK YOU to all who voted in the KCBW Photography Competition as my Titanic spoof featuring Pixie Moon WON!!!!! I can hardly believe it as there were some fabulous entries and I'm so pleased that the pictures I'd have voted for myself came second and third. To all who nominated, voted, shared the link with their friends.... my most humble thanks.